Who loves easy and tasty recipes?? This girl, that’s who! This Lemon Herb Chicken fits the bill exactly!
I’m pretty sure I’ve said it before, but in case I didn’t…my creative juices fly more when I have more free time! The time to experiment and try things out is much more enjoyable when I don’t have exterior stresses!
A Busy Time
For the last month, my full-time job has been busy! July 1 is the beginning of our fiscal year, so it’s extra busy in the month of July. On top of that, we went on vacation and took the day before 4th of July off to spend together! Finally, I attended several days of training for work, which meant I was out of the office and away from home over night several times. All of this added up to me merely surviving on a day-to-day basis!
But, now that is all over so I have time to take a deep breath and explore different recipes and think some up! Thanks to that release of stress, my creative juices were flowing. And from that freedom came this new recipe!
- 2 lemons
- 1 T olive oil
- One t dried rosemary
- 1 t black peppercorns
- ½ t garlic powder
- Juice the two lemons and place in a small bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Whisk together and pour into a marinade dish or container, add chicken, and let set for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Grill until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
I only have a couple tips where this recipe is concerned because it is really easy!
- You can use any type of chicken with this recipe, although I used chicken breast tenders and they cook a lot faster and get the flavors throughout the entire piece of chicken.
- Make sure to remove the peppercorns after cooking, but before eating otherwise your mouth will be on fire!
- Make extras! It’s great to eat cold the next day! I had it for lunch the next day and it was delicious!
That’s it! That’s all I have! I hope you enjoy this delicious and easy recipe! Let me know what you think!