- 2lb ground beef
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15oz) stewed tomatoes
- One small can chilies
- 1 large large of canned tomatoes with lots of juice
- ½ onion, diced finely
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- One packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup water
- Begin by browning your ground beef.
- Into a crock pot (set to low) or a big soup pan on a low burner, pour the corn, stewed tomatoes, chilies, onion, taco seasoning, ranch dressing mix, and water.
- If you so choose (I do this because my guys don't love lots of chunks of tomatoes) blend your large jar of tomatoes with juice and pour into crock pot.
- Mix well and add the ground beef.
- Cover and simmer for at least an hour!
- This soup is versatile and you could definitely customize with your choice of veggies or even beans, if you like! If you like spicier foods, simply add more chilies!
- The longer it simmers and gets happy, the spicier it tends to get!
- We love serving this soup with tortilla chips and of course, M has to have queso! It would also be fantastic with some warm crusty bread!